||Early Bird Registration
Before and on April
Between and on May
01 - June 20, 2011
|On-Site Registration |
On and after June
|IEEE, VRSJ, EHS Member
|IEEE, VRSJ, EHS Member Student*
|Gala Banquet (Bosphorus Cruise)
June 23, 2011
|€ 100 |
• Only registration accompanied by the full payment will be considered, registration will be confirmed after receiving the payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the conference, are requested to contact the registration secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the payment form is received before the early bird deadline, it will not be considered as early registration if the payment has not been received before the deadline.
*In order to be eligible for the Student rate, Students are required to produce documentary evidence of their status. Without this documentation, Regular Participant fees will be applied.
The Participants' registration fee includes:
- Participation to all scientific sessions
- Welcome Reception on June 22, 2011
- Entry to the Exhibition Hall
- Conference Digest
- USB Memory Stick
- Coffee Breaks to be served during the Scientific Programme
Cancellation Policy - Registration
Cancellation of Registration must be received in writing by the World Haptics 2011 Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or by e-mail to email@example.com . An administrative fee of €100 will be applied for any cancellation before or on May 20, 2011.
Absolutely no refund will be processed for cancellations on or after May 21, 2011.
Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of World Haptics 2011.
Payment by Wire Transfer:
For payment by wire transfer, please use the following bank account:
||DEKON Congress & Tourism|
||T.Garanti Bank - 908 9712 EUR.|
|Branch Name / Code
||Esentepe Branch - 347|
||TR71 0006 2000 3470 0009 0897 12|
- Bank charges are the sole responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
All wire transfers should indicate the following information: "Name of Sender, Date of wire transfer, Amount of wire transfer & Explanation” and receipts must be sent by fax to DEKON at: +90 212 347 63 63, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org